Women’s Legal Service (SA) is a community legal centre providing women with a range of free community legal services, including legal advice and information, education, training and resources across metropolitan and regional areas of South Australia.
WLSSA can provide free legal advice for the following matters:
- Help to obtain a restraining order against someone who is being violent or abusive to you;
- Help with applications to the Family Court if your children have been taken away by your partner or other people – or threats are made to take your children;
- Advice to help you deal with debts;
- Advice and assistance with property settlements;
- Advice and legal assistance if you have been a victim of racial and/or sexual discrimination;
- General legal advice;
WLSSA provides a range of face to face legal services:
- Rural Women’s Outreach Program
- Indigenous and Torres Strait Islander Women’s Program
- Community Legal Education
CONTACT US VIA PHONE
Women in South Australia can obtain free legal advice over the phone by telephoning our Women’s Legal Advice line at (08) 8221 5553.